Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

{3} Months Old

Growing is so much fun!!
OH NO!!!  I've already slacked...and it's only month 3!!  What's a busy mom to do?!  :)  I told myself I was going to make little notes of everything Roper does so when it came time to blog I would have everything I needed right in front of me!  HA!  Right!!  I've probably had time but just not taken the time because come on, let's be honest!  If Roper isn't in my hands and/or I'm choosing not to do housework, blogging isn't at the top of my list these days!  But have no fear...Here is our 3 month check in!

Not that the first two months of little Roper's life weren't fun but man, is he comin alive!!  He is justa smilin and talkin up a storm to everybody!  I think he might already be flirtin a little with the ladies!!  He's enjoying his days with MawMaw and Granmomma and sleeping through the nights {for the most part} for Momma and Daddy!  He's a healthy little guy and Curt and I know how blessed we are!!  Not only has he been busy growing but he's also just been busy period!  His first road trip to the mountains {separate post to follow}, lunch date with two of his new friend girls, and Thanksgiving have had him on the move!  He's been such a sport too!  Getting off schedule had me more in a tizzy than him!!


89th percentile for weight {13.63 pounds}.  62nd percentile for height {24" long}.



Things Roper Loves
1.  HIS THUMB!
2.  "Talking" to everybody!
3.  Laying totally naked on his changing table!
4.  Baths!!
5.  Seeing his daddy in the afternoons!  {This does make me slightly jealous!}

What Roper Can Do
1.  Stand up!!  I know!!  He'll be walking soon...{sigh}
2.  Make us think he's all upset and then start smiling as if he were to say...GOTCHA!
3.  Suck his thumb...really well!  Haha!!
4.  Eat.  Sleep.  Poop.

Milestones This Month
1.  Roper started a cereal bottle at night on Nov. 13.
2.  Lifting up {with our help}.
3.  Sleeping through the night!


No comments:

Post a Comment