Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Roper's First Road Trip

This past October we traveled to Gatlenburg. TN.  Curt and I have been going on this trip for the past 3 years now.  It's a fun time to get away and enjoy some family time.  I was a little anxious taking Roper this year because of the car ride, but thanks to Granmomma and a pretty awesome and content baby he made it just fine!!  I wouldn't have been surprised if we had come back home after that weekend with a talking 2 1/2 month old baby.  He got talked to from sun up to sun down.   He slept well {I was a little nervous that he might not since he wasn't in his usual world}, and I think he enjoyed our little getaway as much as Curt and I did.  He got to meet family he hadn't met yet and now he can't wait to see everyone again at Christmas!!

happy to be on a mini vaca


a baby's gotta do what a baby's gotta do...to take a nap
the chalet we were in had a cool play/media room

this was more of me just playing with my camera

so thankful for a mom and husband that love each other

my tall little family

roper and trish had a serious convo going on...


i mean, seriously funny


No comments:

Post a Comment