Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 11, 2011

31!

Am I really into my 30's?!?  Yes, Lindsey, Yes you are!  So far so good though!  Last year I celebrated with great friends in NOLA...This year I celebrated with the sweetest little man...EVER!  What a difference a year makes, huh?  We had a great day with Granmomma and even visited the mall for a little bit.  A little bit = this momma was exhausted after about thirty minutes!!  Curt and I went to dinner at The Nautical Whimsey while my mom kept Roper.  That was our first night out and I handled being away from Roper just fine.  I'm pretty sure that's all because I knew he was safe and content right where he was!

Thanks Curt for a great night and for being an awesome husband, best friend, amazing daddy, and so much more!!  I love yoU!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment