Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 2, 2012

NYE

For New Year's Eve Curt and I went to the Miller's house for a little firework action!  I work with Bryan so when he told me about his MILLER/WILSON Firework Show we knew we just had to go!  I was a little apprehensive about the loud noise and how Roper would deal with that but he did great!!  There were other kids there way older that got a little scared and cried some but Roper seemed amazed at the bright lights!  Curt and I enjoyed ourselves, too and give the MILLER/WILSON production a two thumbs up!

all bundled up ready for the show to begin

pretty 

i LOVE this picture.  he just looks so in awe!

he's excited about his best year ever to get started!

"LOOK AT ME!  AHHH!!"

daddy and roper man

momma and roper man

ready for 2012 with my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment