Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Green Beans

Well...as much as you know I can't stand that Roper is growing {hehe} we started food on December 27!  I wanted to start with what I thought would be the grossest food so that hopefully he would think every new food would taste better than the last!!  :)  Green beans seemed pretty nasty to me so that's what we started with!!  At first he didn't really know what to think about it, then when he actually tasted it we KNEW he did not like it one bit!  Bless him.  Poor thing shook his head as if to say, "WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?!?!" Curt and I laughed.  We will tell him this story one day and hopefully he won't be too mad at us...but come on, it was funny!  
hmmm...

and what is this?!?!

ohh...

um...

i don't know about this...

really, i don't think i want any...

BUT WHY?!?!

ha!  i like it better when that spoon isn't near my face!

see...now i'm happy!

my hand STILL taste better than that stuff!

1 comment: