Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 8, 2011

So Fresh & So Clean Clean

First Bath...CHECK!  Not so sure giving him a bath right when he woke up was the best idea ever but you live and learn, right!?  I mean, even when I know nothing is wrong with him and I keep myself calm yet he cries as though someone is seriously injuring him...wow...what momma wants to hear their baby cry period much less like that?!  NOT ME!  Curt was the one to bathe him and he did an awesome job!  Daddy-hood looks good on Curt and I do believe he is enjoying every second of it!

Daddy doing a great job!

How loud do you think that cry was?

Poor baby looks scared to death!


All clean!  Although clean or dirty, Roper didn't care either way!

No comments:

Post a Comment