Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Let's Go Walkin'

This week Roper and I are starting to get into our own little groove.  I like it!  I like structure.  I am trying my best to soak up every single moment while I am home with him and enjoying a walk in the nice weather we have been having seems like a good way to make a memory (and shed some lbs) to me!  I also have been trying to take more pictures!  I love pictures!  I live for good family pictures!  How have I not already taken thousands?!?!    

All bundled up bc it's been cool the past few mornings!

Annnd you see how well this went.

Even the frog couldn't help.

He is OUT during the day!  We gotta change that!

This was right before our first bath.  I think he knew we were up to something!

No comments:

Post a Comment