Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 3, 2012

Sweet Peas

Sweet Peas was lucky food number #2.  We introduce a new food to him every 4 days.  He's really being a champ about trying out all the new things going on in his little tummy.  Considering that I was trying to start with what I thought was the most unappetizing, green beans, I think I might should have started with sweet peas.  My friend Lauren had described the smell of sweet peas to dirt.  I agree with her.  HAHA...anyhoo...despite the smell, sweet peas had to be conquered.  Surprisingly he ate them and didn't frown as much as I would have!  So proud of my little Roper Man!!


*GASP*

let's just get this over with

i think i'm kinda excited

nope...my thumb still tastes better


i like getting dirty

No comments:

Post a Comment