Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 27, 2012

Buds & Babydolls

Let's take a break from food for a sec...

Since having Roper one thing Curt and I have been pretty consistent about is making sure we each have our own "me" time.  That time for Curt is usually being able to watch a game of some sort.  For me that time is spent in our garage...making a {fun} mess of whatever I can get my hands on.  After accumulating several different creations I decided that I would come up with a name for all of my messes!  Buds & Babydolls was what I decided on.  My mom helped me come up with the name.  When my brother and I were little, like lots of other little kids, we had nicknames that our family members called us.  To this day my brother and I are still referred to Bud and Babydoll {sometimes}.  I think it's a cute and distinctive name!  What do you think?   Here are some old window panels and an old shutter I turned into message boards.  There are also a few of my frames.  These can be purchased at Era 1932 in Tupelo, MS.  I'm super excited and thankful to Holli, the owner, for allowing me to have a few of my crafts in her super cool boutique!  If you see something you like in these few pictures...I'd be happy to create a fun mess for you!   






1 comment: